SOMA & IGIA, Greece
1. For how long do you use the system?
I am working with the Orthema group since 2003.
Yes. it is very easy to use.
2. Do you find the system easy to use?
- How is your insole production distributed among the areas "Orthopedics", "Comfort / Everyday shoes" and "Sports"?
4. From your point of view, what are the main advantages of the system?
- Fast and efficient system allows you to make quick corrections and milling of the insoles
- Allows you to scan an exact 3D copy of the feet
- Quality of the materials
5. How many insoles have you produced with the system?
Since 2003 I have made over 60.000 pairs.
6. What is the most common reaction / review from your patients when they first wear the insoles?
- Very good support (orthopedic field)
- Very comfortable for daily shoes
- Surprised by the way it fits well of the feet
- 30 % Orthopedic patients
- 50 % Athletes (running, tennis, basketball, volleyball)
- 20 % Comfort / every day shoes