Apart from locomotion, the feet play a vital role in the skeletal system. The soles of your feet absorb large amounts of shock during walking, jogging, or running and in doing so protect the hip and knee joint as well as the spine from injury.
The body's alignment begins at the feet, so if your feet are out of sync, this will affect the alignment of the rest of your body and can result in injuries and pain.
How will you benefit from wearing insoles?
- Correct realignment of the feet, and in turn the rest of the body
- Supports and cushions the feet
- Improves and corrects weight distribution, relieving calluses and corns
- Corrects foot abnormalities
- Can aid in eliminating foot, knee, hip and spine pain
- Treats foot pathologies such as Achilles tendonitis
Walk on clouds
World-class insoles at your fingertips
Are you ready to upgrade your patient's insole experience? Contact us today for more information on how to become a Measuring Centre!
You will find the latest information about us on this page. Our company is always evolving and growing through constant research and development. We provide a wide range of services and products. Our mission is to provide the best solution that benefits everyone. We'd love to hear from you- if you have any queries please fill out the contact form on our website and we'll be in touch soon.
Insoles can be used for...